Ghent and Bruges Trip 2017
Nick and Di Jeggo of Cyclotours are organising a 3 day, 2 night coach trip to Belgium to watch the Ghent 6 day track event combined with shopping and sightseeing in both Ghent and Bruges. The trip has been designed to take the hassle out of organising this individually. Tickets for the Ghent 6 track race were sold out months ago!
The coach will leave early on Friday 17th November and return to Newport, Shropshire late on the evening of Sunday 19th November.
The trip includes:
- Travel to and from our pick up point in Newport, Shropshire in an air conditioned coach. There is opportunity to board and alight near Church Stretton also.
- Ferry Crossings
- 2 nights bed and breakfast accommodation in a twin/double room at the centrally located Ibis Ghent Cathedral Hotel
- Tickets for Friday evening at the Ghent Six Day race
- A full day at leisure in Ghent
- Half day in Beautiful Bruges
- Optional walking tour
- Transfer between Ghent, Bruges and the hotel/ferry
The normal price for this is £335 per person in a twin or double room as per the website and to book please go to www.cyclotours.co.uk or call Nick on 07967452688